About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 March 2012

Polished & Professional

It's been a great week in the hair department (if not in the work one!!)

I'm finding my hair piece SO helpful with the darker mornings  - you know, I'm having those "it can't POSSIBLY be time to get up" moments on a regular basis - and the thought of blowdrying my hair makes me want to pull the duvet over my head and refuse to get up!!!

It's been great!

2 minutes after I pick up my hairbrush, my hair is looking polished and professional. The fringe is hidden by clipping it back and is now growing well - even if it seems to be taking AGES!! (look out for the photos later)




Hair's looking great - face not so much!!!
Well, it is only 7am!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Celebrity haircut ideas can be found almost anywhere. You can pick up the most recent magazines and check out the hairstyles. Style magazines like In Style and Vogue will have sections devoted to the most trendy celebrity haircuts and how you can get the same cut.

    www.fashion-design-course.com/

    ReplyDelete