About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 March 2012

AGHHHHHH......

If it wasn't for the fact that I was writing this blog, I can tell you now I wouldn't be continuing on this crazy quest for one length hair...

Most of the week has been fine - I've been away on business and so the scrunchy and the clip in pony tail have served me well .... that's not the problem...the problem is:

1.  I'm tired of pulling it back of my face
2.  I can no longer to anything else with it unless it's pinned back in some fashion...

So, at the moment I can:

1.  Put my scrunchy in
2. Wear my clip in pony
3. Part my hair to the side and pin the fringe back

I NEEEEED it to be longer!!!!

This is where I am in the growing stakes - 3 months on:

Before (3rd Jan)



Now: (1st April)


Ok, it looks REALLY bad here (just out of the shower) but you get the picture ... it's definitely growing ... just not fast enough!

Thankfully I AM writing the blog or else ....chop, chop, chop!!!!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment