About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 March 2012

Little Bit In Love with Scrunchies!

Well, I've finally found a brilliant hairpiece to help with the growing out phase.

One of the problems with growing out your fringe when you hair is my length (medium inverted bob) is that it's not that easy to put into an "up do" without copious amounts of hair sprouting out at the back.  What I needed was a hair piece that would cover them ... and how in love with my scrunchie am I?

Day 3 of the wash cycle (day one and two were great - just parted my hair on the side and clipped my fringe under - perfect) however, it's raining today, we're off bowling and I REALLY didn't want to wash my hair.  Trouble is, there's no way I could have gone a third day without trying it back.

Am LOVING the easy and elegance of this.  As you may have gathered, I am not one for scruffy hair, so growing out my fringe is a real challenge!



Front - fringe twisted around and then using a bobby pin, have simply pinned pointing the clip towards my forehead - this gives extra grip:



And the back looks awesome too !!

I can definitely wear this to work and still feel "put together" ... ...   LOVING IT!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment