About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 February 2012

No Honeymoon!

Yeh - I've made it to Friday with not too much grief!

My fringe is now officially too long to blow dry under - I tried last night and it was a disaster, so I'm no longer in the honeymoon phase - this is real!  Crappy fringe, driving me nuts and the only way I can deal with it is to pin it back.

I've had lots of positive comments this week - apparently I look younger and the kids seem to like it - I worry that my nose looks beaky, but there's not much I can do about that!

So a bit of a success I think - I've made it to the 2 month mark and am seeing considerable growth.  It helps to see the day one picture:



and the 2 month mark:



So CHEERS!!! Here's to the next 2 months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment