About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Monday 6 February 2012

Officially a Shaggy Dog!!!

hmmm .... the hair is resembling a wig!!

In fact, I think I am starting to resemble the Dulux dog  ....


Can you see the resemblance!! Thank goodness I don't have grey hair :)

So, Kim The Bald Englishman (www.baldenglishman.co.nz) to the rescue.  I wanted to keep the length, after all it's taken a lot of pain to get this far, so I was paranoid about "going for a trim".... but true to his word, Kimbo kept the length and layered the ends.

He reckons that it will be easier to grow out , "you'll end up with a blunt shelf traveling down your face unless I layer it" ... OK, not the look I was after, so trim away.


And voila!!


Trust me...  I've measured it (Yes, I'm pretty anal! - poor old Kim :) )  it's still the same length, but altogether lighter and more manageable!

I think I can cope with the next couple of weeks now :)

Thank's Kimbo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment