About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 January 2012

I've Officially Got To That ANNOYING Stage!

One day it was fine, the next day ANNOYING!

Kim warned me it was about to happen - and this week has been a challenge.  The thing is, I can blow dry it under (ish) and it's fine, but by the end of the day the curl has dropped and it's driving me nuts...

One evening this week (granted it was hot and so I was feeling all hot and bothered and over my hair full stop!) ... I even resorted to using the first thing that came to hand:


Not a look for outside of the home, me thinks!!

Yesterday was another hot day, and as my hair is growing all over now, I was able to squeeze it into a small (very small!) pony tail and dig out one of my many hair bands.

I chose a double all round band (like giant elastics really) and this helped not only the look of my fringe but also helped with those odd bits at the back that would quite go into the pony tail - bit of a result all round then!!



SO, to today ....

Well, I've just blow dryed it - I can no longer have a blunt fringe .... partly because it's a bit long for that now, but because due to erratic growth, the fringe is no longer straight :)  So blow drying with a large round brush and pushing to either side ...



As at 9.45am on Monday morning, I'm liking my hair ..... ask me tomorrow!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment