About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 January 2012

Doing the VB Shag!

"I've been looking through images of short hair on google and have decided to take inspiration from the Victoria Beckham's shag do as seen below:


Obviously, her hair is longer than mine especially the fringe so my take on it includes pinning my fringe back ... next time I think I might leave it down:





It looks a bit messy - definitely need more practice on this - but I think this has merit especially when I don't need to look too polished.  My hair is notoriously difficult in keeping a curl so perhaps I need a curl product (which will also help to keep it smooth) - will need to speak to Kim the Bald Englishman!!(www.baldenglishman.co.nz)

Anyway, to achieve this look all I did was take small sections of hair, wound them around my finger and then clamped them for a couple of seconds with the GHD (minus the finger of course!) ... let cool for 5 secs, let go and voila!!!  All of the sections look different, so quite a natural look is achieved!


No comments:

Post a Comment