About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 January 2012



Keeping It Simple:

I've decided to "do something" with my fringe today as I'm cycling down to the beach.  OK, it's not exactly in my eyes, but I need to practice before I go back to work ...

All I've done here is use a good old fashion Kirby Grip (Bobby Pin) - I've taken the width of my fringe and twisted it a couple of times.  To secure, I placed the grip from behind and pushed forwards; doing it this way will make it more secure and hide the grip!

Bobby Pins / Kirby Grips are cheap and cheerful grips that most of us can find lurking in the bottom of our makeup bags or hiding in the corner of a draw somewhere.   If you're not lucky to find one like this, or, like me, have a teenage daughter who "borrows" them, they're readily available in Chemists or from the beauty department of your local Department store :)



Now, let's see if it will stay in!

No comments:

Post a Comment