About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Coming along nicely..

Having side parted my hair yesterday, I have simply run the GHDs through this morning (as I had quite bad "bed hair" and a brush just wasn't cutting it!).

What I've found, is that to do this style well, you need to avoid taking the parting too far to the side - in doing so you create too much weight on top which flops forwards through out the day - drove me nuts on Friday!!

So, best to do a slight side parting and put the fringe across - it still looks fine but is easier to cope with :)




Excuse the bags - I have hay fever this morning!!

Keeping my eyes on the prize ..... I wonder how long until my hair looks like this?



Defo by Christmas ..... (fingers crossed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment