About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Monday 2 January 2012

Finding Bits and Bobs to Help Out

Well, I've sorted through all of my cupboards and draws - I've discovered quite a few long lost clips and hair slides (they'll come in handy) some of them are a bit weird - what WAS I thinking when I bought those?  But on the whole, not a bad selection....

As it's pouring down outside, I've also been checking out Trade Me for some (ethically sourced European) clip in hair extension type things  - biggest issue I have come across is deciding which colour to choose....  they all look quite similar  - am I Dark Brown #2 or Chocolate #4?

These ones seem to look OK I console myself with the fact that as they are made from natural hair (the nylon ones just look SO unnatural) and so I can get one of the girls to colour match them to my (current!) hair colour which Kim calls a number 5 Mocha - I think that means a dark chocolate ...  hmmmm ... I think I'm Dark Brown #2 then!

The best by far seem to be the ones available at www.superiorhair.co.nz




No comments:

Post a Comment