About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 January 2012

How Do The Stars Do It?

So who else has tried to grow their fringe out?  I decided to check out celebs who have tried, and succeeded ....

Alyssa Milano
Apparently it took TWO years ....


Katie Holmes
3 years later ...... HOW LONG??????


The Lovely Heidi Klum
Rachel Bilson ...



SO, it CAN be done .... but how do stars style their hair whilst they grow their fringe out?

Jessica Alba gets to that too long stage and sweeps to either side - I quite like this!


We all know that when Nicole Richie embraces a style, it looks good!
She has chosen to follow Jessica Alba's example (or maybe it was the other way around!)


I think I will try this  in a couple of months as it gets to that tricky stage and when I'm fed up with kirby grips!!





I haven't ventured down the hairband route yet - maybe next week...

I know I have loads of them in the attic, in most colours, and even a funky PUCCI one - now that could look good for summer!!!  I'll be sorting them out later at the weekend so watch this space :)



No comments:

Post a Comment