About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 January 2012

Getting the Hang Of It

I'm starting to get the hang of my side parting - not bad... only taken a week and I have been DELIGHTED by the comments from work colleagues (hopefully they're not just "being nice"!!)

It's becoming easier to style - my fringe is "behaving" and laying flat, so this is defo the "go to" growing out style of the moment.





If you didn't know otherwise, I reckon this would pass for a girl (or old woman!) with no fringe!! YEH!!!!

SO, this weekend I will:


  • Try out the Bendy Rollers with the Boost It Mousse
  • Experiment with "scrunch drying" using John Frieda's mousse especially for curls (Kim reckons if I squeeze REALLY hard whilst drying with a diffuser it will work - not sure about that, but prepared to give it a go ..
Watch this space for the results :)

Hopefully I wont end up like Worzel Gummage!!




No comments:

Post a Comment