About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Boost It

I had to think long and hard... how long ago WAS it that I'd used mousse?

I ask this because I came across some Toni & Guy "Boost It" mousse yesterday (put in a box with other hair bands and hairbrushes) - I defo don't remember buying it, so it's probably about 8 years old... thank goodness it doesn't go off!

So, I decided to see whether the mousse would make any difference to my hair.

I started with my fringe.  Just a small amount, finger dried and pulled upwards, created a cows-lick that could win an oscar - very "Something About Mary" !!!  ... and it was STILL the same when I got up this morning!  Pretty cool - I think I'll test this out all over my head at the weekend and see where it leads :)




Unfortunately this is not a style that I can wear to work and be taken seriously, so I've clipped it down....  hitting upon the fact that the clips grab the hair better so are less likely to slip out :)





Have bought some bendy rollers from the local chemist for hair trials at the weekend (just like these ones) - I'm looking for a curly bob effect ... looks easy enough ... watch this space!




No comments:

Post a Comment