About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 January 2012

I swear it's growing already!

OK, so yesterday's hair result - the bobby pin lasted, but I DID end up with the edge bit of my fringe coming down and looking rather like a little Superman curl - cute ... I think not!  Verdict?  That's a style for when my fringe is a bit longer - it works well and doesn't make me look too much of a weirdo - next time I think I might straighten my hair at the same time :)

So, today I am back to the bob - I swear my fringe has grown in the past few days - I can only just see my eyebrows pocking out now AND I didn't straighten by fringe - RESULT.  Maybe I should be measuring it?

Anyway, this is today's look.  No messing, just letting the fringe hang there and do it's thing ...




No comments:

Post a Comment