About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Monday 2 January 2012

Day 1


2 weeks ago I had my fringe trimmed in time for the festive season .... and then a couple of days later I decided I was a bit over it actually, so have decided to see if I can grow it out.  I've tried before (miserably!) ... I've always got annoyed with it, felt like an ugly duckling, hated the hassle of it, the untidiness of it .. or some other excuse that's prevented me from continuing...

SO, this time I'm going to give it a go with the help of hair clips, clip in hair bits, changing the parting etc - all those things that you read about when you're told it's EASY to grow it out - you just need patience .... well let's see about that!

Day 1 - this is what it looks like today - not hating it - YET

No comments:

Post a Comment