About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 January 2012

Growth Check ...

OK, so I started this about 10 days ago and it's been a few days since I dried my hair in the normal "bob" style, so I thought I would see if there is a noticeable difference ...

Here's day 1:


And here's what the hair looks like today:





Defo and increase in growth - NO EYEBROWS!!!!  about half and inch by my reckoning (probably closer to 1/4 inch in reality!) ... not quite at the shaggy dog stage, but on the way :)

Am feeling very motivated - it definitely helps to take photos periodically - I would recommend this to anyone embarking on this challenge ...

I can't find my tape measure this morning, so will check back later with the ACTUAL growth ...



No comments:

Post a Comment