About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Quick update:

Yesterday I was hating the fact that my fringe was breaking up and looking like "rat's tails"... you know, all stringy and clingy - probably the humid weather.


However this was easily solved by a fresh wash and blow wave this morning - so I'm feeling much more human.

Anyway, it's definitely growing.  I've had the back trimmed a bit to keep it in shape and the layering through the ends has definitely helped...



It's naturally breaking in the middle more now, and still looks ok.


PS, last week I was in a shop in Auckland.   A shop assistant commented, "I love your hair cut" ... I explained I married to a hairdresser, was growing my fringe out (as you do to complete strangers in shops) and that I felt a bit scruffy.  "Oh well," she said, "it looks great from the back!"

"Maybe I should walk around backwards then?" I retorted ..... confused look and nervous giggle from said assistant ..... LOL!!!

Note to self:  Not everyone shares your weird sense of humour!

Have a great day everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment