About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 February 2012

Finally Given In ...

... and realised that I can no longer continue to blow-dry my fringe forwards.

Every day last week, I needed up looking "scruffy" by morning tea time which meant that I spent all week feeling less than chuffed with my hair!  Not good and left me sorely tempted to get my fringe cut.

The problem is that it's now too long and so needs to be blow-dryed with a large brush but then the wave drops.

SO, this is the new every day style for now:



I've clipped it back at the top with 2 large slider type clips (one from each side so that the ends don't fall out)

I think I can cope with this - let's see if I make it till Friday without changing my mind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment