About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 April 2012

OMG - I'm getting there!!!

I can hardly believe it myself, but I think my fringe is finally growing out!!!

Just over a week ago - I was going CRAZY - I could hardly cope ... SO I asked my husband, the Bald Englishman Hairdresser, to cut me a diagonal fringe so that I could do something more than clip it up.

I had to admit, I wasn't convinced after the cut.  The fringe would NOT behave!! All those months of pinning it back had led to a bit of a cows lick - OMG ... that was SO bad!  I so nearly cut the lot off - forget the blog - who cares .. I was ready to call it quits BIG time...

But, one week later I can really tell the difference - finally, it's laying flat and I guess I've got used to handling it - and YES it's actually growing out - YAY!!!!!

So I guess I need to keep it going - there's no doubt about it - it's really hard...but I'm starting to see the rewards :)


I'm actually quite excited looking at the photos now - I have given myself a goal of Christmas - that's a whole 8 months away ... think how long it will be by then!!!!

Come on girls - keep up the good work.  If you, like me, are growing those bangs out - keep going ...it does get better - TRUST ME!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have to laugh, I got my bangs cut today, back up well above my eyebrows.... I love bangs.... your blog is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love bangs too .. That's why I've had them for so long! I just now that they'll feature in my future! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just another quick note that I have nominated you for a blog award. Please check out my last blog post - it's all there :)

    ReplyDelete